The Care You Deserve
Adding to your family is one of the most exciting days of your life, and the Labor & Delivery Staff at Franklin Foundation Hospital is happy to share in those memories with you. Offering one-on-one care, we believe in providing the best in quality and comfort for mom and her family.
All of our nurses are certified in ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support), NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program), and AWHONN Fetal Monitoring. We also provide assistance for breastfeeding mothers.
Each of our private suites provides a quaint, home-like atmosphere, with a spacious design that allows mom to labor and deliver in the same room. After delivery, new babies are allowed to stay with mom as much as possible.
For more information, please call the hospital’s main line at 337-828-0760 or the Labor and Delivery department at 337-355-1305.
- Two private LDR suites for labor & delivery
- Close proximity to surgical suite
- Antenatal service/care
- Central Fetal Monitoring
- Peanut ball for laboring mothers
- “Welcome Baby” dinner for new mothers & their support person
- Complimentary goody bag upon admission
- Prenatal classes quarterly
- Well-baby nursery with Hugs & Kisses infant security system
Two visitors are allowed at a time during the hours of 8am – 8pm. The Labor & Delivery unit is secured with a monitored entry, so all visitors must use the doorbell to gain entrance.